CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just Amazing

How these little people have changed in the last 3 1/2 months. They are so active. All four arms and all four legs go like crazy. It is too cute. While I write this, I should be folding laundry or pumping while they sleep but decided that I would write instead. As of late, my blogging has consisted only posting pictures. (My children are the most photographed children in history!!!)

I have started at a part time job Wednesday and Thursday evenings to try to contribute something to the household finances. That means that hubby has "Daddy Duty" (or Doodie most of the time). He is getting really good with them. I just feel bad because he is so tired when he gets home and I am immediatly out the door. He fixes them "Daddy Speicals" beofre bed, which consists of thickened breastmilk, formula and rice cereal. It knocks them out and they usually end of sleeping through the night...which is great, by the way. I didn't realize how sleep deprived I was waking 3 times in the night.

Have to pump before work but have resolved that I will try to write more often and even get the birthstory posted at some point in the next few days, weeks, or months...it was quite a kick...

0 comments: