CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

Just this morning...


Who's a pretty little girl?



I'm up to something......


The kids went to their first Super Bowl party last night. They did great. Not fussy at all.
The game was pretty dull overall. I wasn't too keen on either team and watched
pretty much for the commercials (which wren't too great either).

I have finally talked hubby into letting me get a new digital camera.
I am looking at the Canon PowerShot G9. It is a 12.1 megapixel and should
be the last camera I need for several years. I am going to go out this evening after
hubby gets home and check it out although I will probably buy it online and have it shipped.

Miss Melissa is crying her little head off so I must go and tend to her....
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: