CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Day # 3

Well, Carol from Super RE's office just called with my blood work and ultrasound results.

Estriadol was 58 pg/ml:
Levels on the lower end tend to be better from stimulating
Normal range: 25-75 pg/ml

Progesterone is .8
Normal is <1.5ng/ml

Lutenizing Hormone (LH) is 3mIU/ml
Normal is <7mIU/ml

Follicle Stimulating Cycle (FSH) was 3 mIU/ml
is 3 mIU/ml is normal and Often the gauge for ovarian reserve, in general under 6 is excellent

In addition, I have 12 antral follicles (sleeping follicles).

So, I will be starting my Bravelle this evening. I mix 2 powders with 1 cc of water and inject into my upper leg or my abdomen. I will do this tonight, tomorrow and on Saturday.

I have to get more bloods on Saturday (has to be drawn before 8:45 Saturday morning) in New Jersey. Then, lucky me, I get to sit around and wait until 11:30 for my ultrasound.

Normally, they don't have minimal stimulation cycles start injectables until day 5 of the cycle, but since my bloods look good and I have 12 antral, they are going to start a little early. The sooner the better.

Also, I don't think that it is fair for women to being their babies in to a RE office and flaunt them in front of a bunch of women who are trying like crazy to even become pregnant. Couldn't they hire a babysitter or something?

0 comments: