CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A New Start

We have changed RE's and are now being seen by SuperRE in New Jersey. Dr. A was actually on the Discovery Health Channel being interviewed about an infertility case. I am not sure that I would ever do that, air my reproductive laundry, but to each her own.

Today is CD # 1. Some cramping, but that is not unusual for me. We have several corporate VP's visiting today, added stress I do not need. Didn't sleep well last night and was up before the hubby this morning.

Have to call super RE's office to schedule bloodwork and ultrasound and to finalize the billing arrangements.

Sent out the first of hopefully several emails to the females in my life. Found this to be a lot let confusing that trying to explain what is happening to the males in my life.

Today is the last day of work for me until this whole deal is complete. That is going to be very weird. SDM said it best, "K doesn't know HOW to stop".

0 comments: