CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

Seat Belt + Crash Helmet + Snoodle = sleep?



Mom and Dad headed home yesterday. It was nice to have my house back. I got to take a nap on my couch and that just made my day. Stayed up extra late (for me) to watch the Sopranos and was slightly disappointed.


Not too much happening other wise, except for the tugging thing is now on both sides of my lower abdomen. I am considering getting one of those body pillows that forces you to sleep on your side. I guess I have a tendency to flop around in my sleep, kick hubby out of bed etc....Perhaps a seat belt in bed may help. I will wear Velcro pj bottoms, stick myself to the body pillow and strap myself in. Do you think a crash helmet is too much??? I have been waking myself up at 2 and 3 am. Cannot get comfortable to save my life........

What to do, what to do?



Off to NJ for ultrasound. Had blood drawn again this morning.....I look like a JUNKIE.

0 comments: