CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

7 weeks and 1 day

The nausea is all day. So much for morning sickness. The doctor thinks that it is worse because it is twins. I was really awesome to see the 2 little heart flutters. I almost cried. I go back in two weeks for another one, and Hubby will go with me. Hopefully we can hear the heartbeats then.
DID I MENTION THE EXHAUSTION!!!! I can hardly stay awake........

Belly is a little big. I feel fatter than I am. I still have quite a bit of fluid in my belly from the retrieval and my ovaries are still pretty large. It is so weird because the retrieval was more than a month ago. "Bert and Ernie" as my family calls them or "Patton and McArthur" as Hubby calls them, are just taking over everything. Hubby fell asleep with his hand on my tummy last night.

I did go out and buy some maternity clothes. My God! They are so COMFORTABLE. Everyone should wear them, all the time.

2 comments:

Becks said...

This all sounds amazing exciting!!..I am so hoping I will be in the same position as you in a month or so.

JJ said...

Such great news about twins...like Becks, I hope to be in your shoes by late july! What a dream come true=) Congrats--but sorry for the upset tummy!