CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

19 weeks today!




I had my 2nd of 3 scheduled ultrasounds this week. It kind of sucks because I won't have another one until next month. It just seemed to be the way the schedule worked out.






I don't know what it is with ultrasound techs. They are either great or they completely suck. Yesterday, Tom, our tech at WWAV was OUTSTANDING!!! I couldn't ask for a better experience. Today, Penny, was just a bump on a log. I tried numerous times to engage her in even the most polite conversation and she was silent. I am not sure what her deal was but on the way home, I told hubby that when the kids were old enough, I was going back to school to become an ultrasound tech just so that no other woman would have to go through some of the experiences that I have had to. I mean, this is a happy time. At least try to act like you enjoy your job, I am mesmerized by the images on the screen and would love to do that for a living. Not Penny..... Maybe she ran out of coffee, maybe she is PMSing, maybe she is just a miserable person, I don't know.




Anyway, Melissa (Baby B) is weighing in at a whopping 11 oz (estimated, of course) and Daniel is catching up at 9 oz. I figured that since Melissa was kicking the crap out of her brother, she was had a pretty good leg workout this week and as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat. I think I am going to have a little girl very similar to her mom. I was, am and have always been the "athletic one" in my family. Hubby is of course, quieter than me, tall and lanky. This should be an interesting experience.




Hubby was nearly in tears yesterday upon finding out that we were having a boy. He is the oldest in his family and the last chance for the family name to be carried on in a direct blood line. He has several step brothers. He is already planning on building an obstacle course on the back yard. He just had this grin on his face last night like a kid at Christmas. I am just so happy that his dreams are coming true too. Don't get me wrong, he is excited about the babies in general, but since he has three grown daughters, he just never figured that he would ever have the chance to raise a son.




My Aunt is visiting my parents this week and she has already been shopping for lots of pink and blue and I am sure that my mother has. My Grandmother, who will be 93 tomorrow is busy knitting for the kids and is happy about the news and not having to do everything in green and yellow. I happen to like green and yellow but.......




I am feeling a bit tired and think that I will lay down for a few minutes before moving on to my chores for the day.


0 comments: