CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Birthday Plans


So, Hubby will be taking Wednesday off (8/1) for my birthday and has told me that we can go anywhere I want. I am torn between Wildwood and Cape May NJ. It is just so much fun to see Hubby pig out on "fair" food. He just can't control himself. If it is deep fired, it will end up in his mouth. He is such a little kid like that. He is also the best "crane game" player I have ever seen. Our kids will not be hurting for stuffed animals.

I won't be able to ride any of the rides but they do have a couple of water parks and great beaches. I also toyed with the idea of taking a whale watching / dolphin watching tour. It would be kind of a let down after our trip to Discovery Cove and actually getting to swim with dolphins.

The weather is supposed to be nice and since it is midweek, I hope not too crowded. I haven't been to a NJ beach since 1992 if you can believe it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Positively blooming :)

Mony said...

What a lovely photo!