CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And we are at the six month mark...


and time is flying by. We have had 3+ days of rain and cool weather here in the Philadelphia suburbs and it is not helping my lower back. Any suggestions for stretches to help alleviate the pain?


My parents move today. They are being transferred from CT to a town just north of Pittsburgh. It will be their last move before retirement. I will get to see them next weekend as we are scheduled for our 3D/4D ultrasound at Womb With A View. I am getting more and more excited to see the little one's faces. The kids have been very active the last few days. On Saturday, while taking a bath, I noticed a lump on the right side of my belly which I am guessing was someone's rear end. It was too cute. I pushed on it and in a few seconds it was back. Someone got their mommy's butt....


Off to nap for a few hours.....

0 comments: