CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Visit to OB's Office

Well, I almost missed my OB appointment. I got up, made coffee, drank half a cup and fell asleep on the couch, waking 15 minutes before my appointment time. So, I hurried to the shower thanking GOD that the office is around the corner. The visit was pretty uneventful. I am measuring at 33 weeks if this were a singleton pregnancy but of course, it's not. I got to see the little ones and they literally have their heads together. The are both head down but Melissa is being a uterus hog. She is on her had and folded like an upside down "L". She has her legs straight out. She is our little kicker. Daniel is doing fine and growing normally. He is going to be the quiet one, I can tell already.


So, the first week of September, I am do go for my glucose tolerance testing and see the OB again in a month. After that visit, we are on the every two week schedule. Then at 32 weeks, it will be back and forth to the hospital for ultrasound and Fetal Non Stress testing EVERY WEEK until they arrive or our C-section date rolls around. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.


I am starting to actually outgrow some of my maternity clothing. Oh JOY!


But, according to their records, I have only put on 13lbs since I got pregnant in March, so I am celebrating! After my visit, the girls at the front desk seemed flustered. I thought they needed some inspiration to get them through the rest of the day so I went home and whipped up a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies and took them back over. They were thrilled! It was the least that I could do for the office that I count on more than anyone.

0 comments: