CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

My blood work was okay. Progesterone was 38 and I guess they were looking for it to be at least 30. The nurse said something out my lining not being fully converted. They are increasing my progesterone to 400 mg twice a day. Of course, tehy left a message on my cell phone and the office was closed by the time I got the message, so I'll try to get in tough with them today to find out what the heck is going on.

I am just a little fresked out becuase my last cycle was only 23 days and today is the dreaded day 23. The cycle always seems to be shorter after a stim cycle. Cramping doesn't seem as bad today.

Thank you all for your words of enouragement....hubby is trying to help but really doesn't understand much about all of this. So, 6 days until beta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for beta day! Artblog

Becks said...

Thanks very much for the advice on the eating/drinking regime. It really means alot that someone can put their stressful world aside and give their help to another, so thank you again. Hope the days fly by till the beta, I'm rooting for you.

Rachel said...

You used the stick too early. Even if it is working, the stick wouldn't show it yet. Glad they're monitoring you closely. I'm thinking good thoughts for you.